Monday, December 10, 2012

Lang 8 #3 Reflection

    Because the topic for my most recent lang 8 post is a comparison of the culture of Japan and Indonesia in terms of religion, I struggled with the sentence structure and wordings of my post more than I usually do. However, with this challenge I was able to push myself and was proud of how I was able to write the thoughts that I had in Japanese. On the other hand due to the more complex topic and sentence structure, my sentences were wordy and have awkward syntax. As a result, most of the corrections that was made in Lang 8 was just simplifying wordy sentences and phrases (e.g my corrector changed 「とてもはやっています」into「一番多い」. I also used various words with unfamiliar kanjis, and thus my corrector changed many of the words that I wrote in hiragana into kanji. I made few grammatical errors (I used にinstead of で in one sentence), but fewer than usual. All in all, I was proud of this post as I find it to be the most informative post out of the ones that I've written so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment